New year = BIG beautiful new beginnings!
A.R.T Your Life has a new home, located in a stunning 1939 building at the Myilly Point Heritage Precinct. I’m so excited to have an A.R.T Your Life Headquarters, especially one that is so steeped in history and significance. On the 16th of January together with an incredible group of friends, we packed, lugged, sweated, unpacked and laughed until the job was done. A MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has contributed to helping me realise this new beginning - A.R.T Your Life HQ is looking AMAZING!
And now, having worked from home and hired event venues for years, the fun begins! I’m elated to have my own space for face to face and online workshops and programs. I keep wanting to pinch myself in case I’m dreaming, then I think ‘Geez I am so lucky!’ But, I know it has been so much more than luck.
It has been years of;
- being determined
- riding the wave through tough times
- continually learning and growing
- believing in myself and what I do!
The space is divine and I look forward to sharing it’s positive and calming energy with everyone who joins our A.R.T programs. It is also available for community groups, businesses and practitioners to hire and enjoy as well.
We celebrated our new space with the first 2-Day Weekend Workshop on the 22nd and 23rd of January. This weekend workshop was significant in so many ways, not just because it was the very first in our new HQ.
It was also;
- the ten year anniversary of my first ever signature program, the 7 week intensive
- a deep and personal dive, for 15 incredible women, into their purpose, values and being true to themselves (all of which I feel so aligned, comfortable and confident with as I embrace 2022)
Thank you for following what had been happening in the last few weeks - it is exciting times and I look forward to hearing how you are going with your 2022.